Monday, February 9, 2009

Tagged Again

Tagged by Chand Bibi

21 random facts about myself. Here goes nothing.

1. I have a football shoe fetish. I think I had 6-7 pairs of soccer cleats at one point. Currently, I possess only 4 pairs.

2. I think I have ADD.

3. I suffer from asthma, but I haven't had a serious attack in over a year.

4. I love climbing up high places even though I have a fear of heights.

5. I absolutely hate talking to parents of my friends.

6. I've managed to get myself thrown out of Bible camp twice.

7. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not asexual.

8. I have nightmares where an extremely muscular, oiled up, homosexual man chases me around in a tiny room.

9. I hate Apple (Steve Jobs, not the fruit). And I really don't know why.

10. I can literally go days without speaking to anyone.

11. I love photography. Web Design is just something that helps me earn money.

12. I don't like Bangalore Wine Shops since they don't sell Heineken and Carlsberg Beer, like they do in the North-East. And when they do, it costs 4 times the actual price.

13. I'm scared of monkeys.

14. If I met Anil Kapoor in person, I'd punch his face.

15. I've always been tempted to pull out the gun from a police man's holster.

16. I think people who use bluetooth headsets are douche bags.

17. I want to visit Bali before I die.

18. I think Tom Morello is extremely over-rated.

19. I've had many bad experiences with glue, and I avoid it now at all costs.

20. CSI is the only TV show I try to watch regularly.

21. National Geographic Photographer = Dream Job

Oh yeah, I need to tag someone.

The Bong

Ning

Dani

4 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

5. Same here. *sigh* I just don't get some people.

6. O_o Hmmm...

7, 8 - Haha!!!

February 16, 2009 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger Chandbibi said...

:-)

5. I agree. Actually, like #10, I could avoid talking to everyone most days.

9. Totally. It's visceral.

16. Couldn't agree more. And then discuss their income/machismo/exploits loudly, while looking around to see if people are listening.

Hmm. I didn't think you'd actually do this. Thankee.

February 22, 2009 at 12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally completed it.

I have ADD as well :o

March 1, 2009 at 10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7. hahaha.

8. you're in denial. you should embrace; not run away from the homo dude.

19. lmao.

March 4, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home