Friday, November 14, 2008

And this is how it ends

Two and a half years in Bangalore. I didn't think things would pan out this way, but all I can do is pick myself up and get on with it. Most people assume that this was an extremely random and sudden decision on my part. But the people who live with me, who see me when I'm alone in my room, they know that this decision was a long time coming. All I can say is, better late than never. My only parting wish is that you remember me as a quiet guy who minded his business, and was up for a few laughs now and then.

Be well, do good work, and keep in touch. ~Garrison Keillor

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Akashh..i can't believe you've left!!!!And you're the biggest weirdo for keeping it under wraps till the last day.I always get terribly saddened when people leave college before 'their time' (I actually cried when a chick from class I hardly ever spoke to left in our 1st yr).But I'm happy (and slightly jealous)that you won't ever have to sit through boring hours of lecture and worry about project deadlines,mess food and of course the people here.Anyhow,it was nice knowing you kiddo.God bless.

November 16, 2008 at 2:35 AM  
Blogger X said...

Ah, rank dad...I'm following on your footsteps too...I love this sense of relief

November 23, 2008 at 6:55 AM  
Blogger Epic_Lad said...

Hehe...I could say "Like father like..." but thats just too obvious. But a big "Fuck you very much!!!" to the institution. Hah!

November 28, 2008 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger kanika kadam said...

well all i have to say is that i remember you exactly the way you have wished people will remember you as...
And yes it was a BIG shock!

December 9, 2008 at 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home