Monday, September 22, 2008

Posters and all



Admit One, the annual law school play festival is probably the next big event to take place. And of course, I thought I'd make a poster for it, but any ideas of an original nature are currently a scarce commodity. I've designed two posters so far, but they look like shit according to me.



This is the first one. Random chick holding a mask, with her face hidden by the curtain. Gothic-"ish" looking font. Overall, very bleh.









And this is the other one. I know, I know...red and black, how original. And I screwed up the text as well. Anyway, not bad for 10 minute's work.


3 Comments:

Blogger X said...

Dude, I dont have much knowledge about the extent of Photoshop and its powers, so yeah coming from a layman...they are quite good!
Better anyday than what most of the law school posters usually are like.
I particulary like the second one. Real simple and sweet...nothing fancy, no gimmicks...I really like it, even the font...simplistic

September 23, 2008 at 3:22 AM  
Blogger X said...

Oh and why dont you do us a favor and upload the SF one as well? :D

September 23, 2008 at 3:23 AM  
Blogger Epic_Lad said...

Okay okay...will do.

September 23, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home