Thursday, May 1, 2008

21 Twenty One 21 Twenty One

I was supposed to be at a farm house right now. Sipping some beer maybe. Relaxing with some other happy people and celebrating a friend's entry into full-fledged adulthood. But here I am, in a tiny cramped room, with a non-functioning ceiling fan, sweating like a pig, and feeling like a complete twat.

Two of my friends turn 21, within a span of a few weeks. This is all highly disturbing since it points out the obvious fact that even I am going to make the somewhat odd and maybe even unpleasant transition from a "happy-go-lucky" teen to a "burdened with a thousand problems" adult in a few months. Now, bear in mind that I did not make any of those "100 things to do before I turn 21" lists. But so far, looking back at my brief and highly uninteresting life, could I maybe recall at least 10 strange/interesting/traumatic things that I've done or have had happen to me?

(In no particular order)

1. I've seen a guy fall off a five foot wall, land on his head and die. All in front of my very eyes, and within a span of 20 seconds.

2. I've been attacked by over 30 crabs at one go, back in class eight.

3. Showed my P.T. teacher the finger and told him to f off.

4. Been mugged twice, at knife-point.

5. Had a wild yak attack me when I was a toddler.

6. Gotten drunk and kissed statues of Indira Gandhi AND Subhash Chandra Bose.

7. Rode a wok, which was being pulled along the road by a scooter (I didn't realize how much friction that would generate, and we all know friction = heat).

8. Had my pants pulled down (even the undies) in front of twelve very attractive girls (Probably the worst feeling ever). In class 12 damn it!!


Okay, only eight things i distinctly remember. Still, I'm not complaining.
9.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tharini said...

and u still call it an uninteresting life? btw, wat in the world were u doing with so many crabs???

December 21, 2008 at 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home