Thursday, April 17, 2008

Gokarna Pt 1

Second time there in two years...I'm really getting used to the place. Idyllic beaches, heavenly food and reasonable lodging, all at Rs 1.5K?!? Yes Please!!

Prep

Scored some from the shady dude with the kindergarten schoolbag. Is it just me or does his entire M.O. change every single time I see him? This time he had a bunch of "associates" who helped guide the way to him for any newcomers. Was glad to see that dad had deposited some cash in the account, even though I didn't even ask.

Company

Here's a short intro on the people who came:

1. Swathy - My girl-friend :)
2. Aditya - Bangalorean, whose staple diet consists entirely of Pulpy Orange and Maggi.
3. Sam - Master Spazoid from Lucknow. Brought his laptop along so as to complete projects.
4. Shirshak - Nepalese mountain goat and "Sam harasser" extrodinaire.
5. Raessa - Scariest person in college, for me anyway.
6. Sasha - Tiny, talkative and extremely immature mouse.
7. Saurav - Bong (the people from West Bengal, not the smoking apparatus).
8. Aubrey - Khasi mama.
9. Me - Ch00t.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chandbibi said...

I am not liking this description you have given to me. :-) It was fun, wasn't it?

April 19, 2008 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Epic_Lad said...

Uh...hehe, yeah, it was fun. One more day there would have been good.

April 20, 2008 at 12:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

as far as I know, you and agentSS are bigger tormentors of my homie

April 23, 2008 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Epic_Lad said...

Please...i torment him the least.

April 24, 2008 at 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home