Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Laptop Charger Graveyard

Ten days without a laptop charger. TEN!! Ever since i decide to twist and tear the thing to pieces, I've slowly come to the realization that the charger WAS in fact a highly important device. Oh well, I shall eventually buy a replacement for it...but till then, I'll keep borrowing Shirshak's. Sorry dude. Got no choice. Oh, and I managed to somehow dismantle Guhan's charger during the whole process too.

How did I do it? Well, I have this very bad habit of falling asleep while watching a movie, reading an e-comic, etc. So when I twist and turn in my sleep, the cord just keeps winding itself around my body tighter and tighter, and eventually getting dislodged from the plug point OR just getting plain ripped. The worst part about this entire situation is that it probably isn't going to be the last time this happens. Yikes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home