Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Living in a hiding place

I want to run. Run till my lungs burst. Run till me heart stops beating. Run till I don't know where I am. Run till my troubles are millions of miles behind me. But alas, its project submission season and this fine educational institution of mine has conveniently shackled me.

The sense of impending doom prevailing in my mind has become so vivid that I wake up everyday in a cold sweat, not knowing what has gotten me so worried, so anxious, so paranoid. "So what? People go through tougher ordeals everyday. What makes your problems so f*#king special, huh?", you might say. Well, nothing really. Maybe the degree of my troubles are probably one millionth of what anyone with "real" problems may be going through, but my problems are causing me to be unhappy so I guess I do have the right to vent.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chandbibi said...

Oh, hell, I know what you mean. 'Shackled' is completely the right word. Just another month more. Stick it out a bit longer.

September 2, 2008 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger Epic_Lad said...

Yeah...what else can anyone do? Just endure all this.

September 2, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home