Sunday, August 10, 2008

RAWR!!!


I've had Photoshop CS3 lying unused in my computer for the past year and a half, and I finally decided to start learning it. Basic layering, overlaying, re-colouring, desaturization, etc. A classmate saw me fiddling with it in class and now she's asked me to "beautify" one of her pictures. She intends to print it and gift it to her fella. I'm flattered that she asked me, but she doesn't know that I'm really f**king new at this. So I obviously said yes. I really have no clue what I'm going to do.




3 Comments:

Blogger X said...

ROFLMAO, have fun making that one...What are you gonna call it? The 'cutest pic in the world'?

August 10, 2008 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Epic_Lad said...

Saccharine overdose X 10.

God, I'm so screwed.

August 10, 2008 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger X said...

That you are...but nice title though...keep up the goo work!

August 11, 2008 at 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home