Friday, March 20, 2009

Boldly going where no Jew has gone before

Bernie Madoff, what a guy. I can't help but think of him every time someone mentions the global recession to me.

50 billion dollars. He stole 50 billion dollars. Does take one's breath away doesn't it?

What was he planning to do with $50 billion? Start his own f**king space program?!? I suppose it does make sense if you're bat shit insane. NASA's annual budget is a measly 17 billion anyway, so I guess he was trying to do mankind a service by finding life on other planets because those idiots at Washington sure as hell weren't going to do it. Here's to Bernard Madoff, the greatest pioneer of space travel who never was.

3 Comments:

Blogger X said...

I'm a Mafia Boss addict...50billion just feels like a hard day's work now :D

March 20, 2009 at 6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear!

March 21, 2009 at 5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you're fuckin racist.

March 22, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home